miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Super Blue Blood Moon 2018

Hi, fellows of Cyberspace, today I want to share with you my photos, videos and the experience of seeing a Moon that has taken 150 years for all the following conditions to combine: Super Blue Blood Moon 2018 and during an Eclipse, as you can see the Moon has been very busy.



I ask for your forgiveness because the quality leaves much to be desired, the cameras are not the best and I have had to fight against the wind and the clouds, but it allows you to get an idea of how it was.





The part that I liked the most was the end, the combination of a desert and mountainous landscape illuminated by the first golden rails of the Sun, seeing the p inverted faces of the Moon, while being so close to the horizon offers us the illusion that It is larger than it was, mixing with thin dense, frayed clouds, of a dark gray, gliding in front of the Moon. Giving me the illusion of seeing a gaseous planet.









I will detail equipment that I have used:

3.0 MP web camera with 0.5 reduction focus

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 lens

Celestron telescope 114mm LCM, F9



I hope you like it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario