domingo, 10 de marzo de 2013

Order of War

Hello fellow of Cyberspace, today I want to talk about a new video game Order of War, I speak from my experience, I will detail analysis and I will tell you a little story that develops through the game, and without further ado I proceed to my experience, analysis, history and tricks of the game Order of War, I hope you enjoy it.

• Experience
My ratings for this game is excellent, the graphics has many details but could work it more, the movement of the units on the ground is very good, you can see how the units accelerate or decelerate if you go up or down and the interaction with the Air Force or parachutes are very good, the parachutes have even shadow, you can see that in the explosions come objects flying in all directions and the trajectory of the bullets from the gun, the gun smoke and even the fog, the camera can move in 360 degrees, and the zoom is very interesting.



But what impressed me is the effect of video or camera, which is activated or deactivated by pressing C, which allows you to see a movie of the battlefield, zooming in on the most active units per second or view from air attack by fighters or bombers. It is one of the best qualities of the game because you are the director of the film, only complaint is that you can not save them and share later.

• Analysis
The game has very good system of analysis, not attacking you all the time in the same place, is waiting and tries to trap or ambush your troops, to you move all to that point and capture the flag that you've left alone. Besides all the time the game is overwhelm your units, with massive attack or stronger units or units that attacking from great distances.
I recommend playing the tutorial several times as it will give a lot of experience in combat.



There are three levels Easy, hard and very hard. The difference between easy and difficult is that enemy units tend to be less numerous and yours have better aim and strength. The difficult level your units are facing the best of the best, and it's very difficult, I've only been playing on hard and easy
After each mission you award medals depending on your mission and merit, to better you do, then more medals, plus you get an analysis of how you did it, good, very good or excellent this last is the most difficult to get, I had one of those, I will put some pic.
Each mission you earn points and redeem those points for improvements, the improvements I recommended are, cheaper reinforcements something that you will appreciate, the soldiers have more points of resistance and to extend the range of shooting



It takes about 5 to 6 hours play all nine missions.
Before starting each mission, the General tells you what are your goals and what he expects from you, then during the mission, each time you managed to finish a stage, he will comment or warn you for the next stage.
During the game you will interact with all kind of scenario, trenches, tank, artillery and infantry, both infantry and artillery can move rather slow for the land, but you ask to have them transported by vehicles, it costs nothing, the only disadvantage is that when they are being transported by vehicles are very weak so be careful where you moved to. The trenches are good and bad, as it is true that you improve the strength of your infantry, but can be isolated from your tank or artillery that is very dangerous.
The only criticism is that they could improve the graphics, do not misunderstand me, the game have a good graphics but not great, and they have only made nine missions with some additional maps, I have not the chance to play online.

• History
The game starts if you are American, with D-Day and you are a commander, the first part of the assault are part of the paratroopers in the Normandy coast in France, with the 88th and 101st Airborne. And from there you go changing scenarios from northern the south of Europe.
If you are German, you start on the Eastern Front trying to stop the advance of the Red Army which is always overwhelming of tanks that are faster than yours and you also are a commander.

• Tricks
I have not been able to find any trick or cheat for this game. But I have you a tip, there are 9 missions and each mission has about 3-4 scenarios that map do not changed but if you lose one of them, you are forced to repeat everything from the beginning of the mission, so I recommend that often you saved the game, so that you make the game more enjoyable.

• Requirements
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
Single core CPU with 3.0 GHz Dual-core or 2.0 GHz dual-core 3.2 GHz or higher
2GB memory or better
10 GB hard disk space
Graphics Hardware
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 256 MB or greater NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX 512 MB or higher
ATI Radeon HD 3800 series
Sound hardware DirectX 9.0c support
Network 512 Kbps or faster
Input Device (s) Keyboard, Mouse
Format (s) CD & DVD ROM
And as always, I say, if you play with laptops, using the companies, Alienware or ASUS the model republic of gamer, they will not let you down.

• Game Info
Developer (s) Wargaming.net
Publisher (s) Square Enix
Composer (s) Jeremy Soule [1]
Platform (s) Microsoft Windows
Date (s) September 22, 2009 [2]
Genre (s) Strategy
Mode (s) Single player, Multiplayer

And with these tips I hope you can enjoy as much as I have done with this game, if you have any doubts or want to ask me anything, do not hesitate to do so, one of my hobbies are video games and I'd love to share this passion with you all, not forgetting to follow me in Google+ page as well on my YouTube channel, where I give practical tips and everything related to the wonderful world of videogames.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario