sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

FlarePlay

Hello fellow of Cyberspace, today I want to talk about FlarePlay, I speak from my experience, I will detail an analysis.

I've been testing FlarePlay, a delivery service games instantly through Internet, which connects directly to your television, truth HDMI port, I recommend a HD TV, It connects to internet truth Wi-Fi.

I have the Premium package games, and have a variety of game for all ages. I do not have Disney's games.

My experience is based on the result of just playing the following games:
Asphalt 8: Airborne, GT racing 2, Moto GP 13, Mud, Modern Combat 4, WRC 3, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II.

Overview: It has not disappointed me, but can be improved.

Pros:

• The games are in HD, I have a 49 " TV and look great the detail.

• Comes with its own gamepad Logitech wireless model F710 very comfortable.

• In setting lets you choose ESRB rating that can be played on the terminal, which is very convenient for parents. If the children do not discover the password.

• Each game is reminiscent of your own settings and users.

• It is portable you can take it anywhere else, provided you have a TV and Wi-Fi.

• The sound effects are very good and if you have a surround system perceive it



Cons:
• As a criticism, it freezes a bit and I have the Ultimate Internet with a downloads of up to 150 Mbps and uploads of up to 20 Mbps, as well as I have to Ubee DDW366 modem router that is high-end, dual-band.

• Many games of puzzles and mazes lack in action.

• The login process is very unfriendly, you have to write the email and password every time you want to play.

• The keyboard is uncomfortable to use.

• You can only connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi.


I hope you liked it and hear your opinions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario