miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2020

WELCOME! The Age of Empires III: DE multiplayer stress test starts now! | Age Insider Program

This is my first time in beta, I hope I like it.

I would love to share with you all the information but

But I have to follow these rules

Do not take photos, videos or audio recordings of the Game.

Do not post photos, videos or audio recordings of the Game anywhere.

Do not describe any part of the Game anywhere unless we have instructed you to do so.

He does not allow others to see him play.

Do not leave the game running unattended.


Seeing this I will try to just talk about my experience and without breaking these rules

All I can say is that the game is I really like it. 10/10



These are images that Microsoft has shared:







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario