martes, 2 de enero de 2024

Proclamation from Chairman James B. Gibson

 I am incredibly honoured to let you all know that the Las Vegas Astronomical Association (LVAS) has been honoured with a proclamation from Chairman James B. Gibson of the Board of Commissioners of Clark County, Nevada. For our commitment to educating and enriching the community. Since 1980, LVAS has been dedicated to sharing our passion for astronomy and organizing engaging events like "Astronomy in the Park" at Wetlands Park. It's a privilege to see our efforts acknowledged, and I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to a greater understanding and appreciation of the wonders of the night sky. 

I want to express my gratitude to every one of you for your contributions to the Las Vegas Astronomical Association. This recognition reflects our shared commitment to promoting a greater understanding and appreciation of the wonders of the night sky.

Thank again to the Chairman and the Board of Commissioners for this honor!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario