viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2025

Re-elected as VP for Outreach at the Vegas Astronomical Society.

I am deeply honored and grateful to share that I have been re-elected as Vice President of Outreach for the Las Vegas Astronomical Society (LVAS) for another two years.

This opportunity is even more special because, in our nonprofit organization, positions are limited to two terms, but the board of directors and our members held a special vote to allow me to serve another consecutive term. I am immensely grateful for this show of confidence in my leadership and in the vision we share for our programs and initiatives, which not only educate but also connect people from diverse backgrounds through their shared curiosity about the universe, bringing astronomy closer to the community.
I want to express my sincere gratitude to ALL of our incredible volunteers. Your passion, time, and effort are the driving force behind each of our events. Without you, the impact of LVAS simply would not be possible.
Here’s to more curiosity, more community, and more stars shared together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario