miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

Astronomical Observation Challenge


Hi, my friend, of cyberspace, I want to tell you that I'm going to participate in the challenge of astronomical observation, maybe more than one will ask. What is that? Well the answer is ...

It is a worldwide coordination system for observing a celestial body, which allows amateur as well as professional astronomers to observe the same thing for a month in the night vault, and to share their observations through reports detailing: Date, time, place, type of telescope, filters, eyepieces, at the same time they are supported in drawings or photos accompanied by notes that describe the observation. I'll give you an example.

Another question that seems to be that only I have occurred to me is Who or who are the ones who decide? For now I have no idea. But I still put my hands to the work and from now on I will try to have one for each month.

The remaining observations of this year are as follows:
October IC 5146 Cygnus Cocoon Nebula
November IC 1747 Cassiopeia Planetary Nebula
December NGC 40 Cepheus Planetary Nebula
I hope you will join me and hear from your remarks soon

Until next time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario