lunes, 15 de agosto de 2016

This is my experience with Alcatel One Touch Fling Model 2017B

Well, the reason because I'm using this phone is that I have been challenged by Erica Griffin, who has a channel on You Tube, which published the following video I leave the link.

Flip Phone Challenge: Join Me, Challenge Others!


 I have not been able to pass the challenge as 4 days using this phone, I gave up. Once you get used to smartphones, it is very difficult to go back.

Now I will continue with the details of this mobile.
This phone is intended for a basic and simple use, which leads us to think why they put a camera?

The dimensions of the phone are 4.11 x 2.07 the following x 0.72 inches (104.4 x 52.6 x 18.3 mm) is a comfortable size and the keys are easy to access. With a weight of 3.91 oz (111 g). It has a screen resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with a pixel density of 167 ppi. The screen is TFT.
It has a 2 megapixel camera that allows tax
Well with the OS Brew Mobile Platform (Brew MP) which is very common in these types of phones
Processor 480MHz
Memory 128MB RAM / 256MB ROM
It has a battery of 850 mAh Li-On and can be replaced by the user. The battery lasts about 4 hours you speaking and 14 in standby mode.
Additional Features:
FM Radio
Headset, Speakerphone
Bluetooth 3.0, EDR
USB: 2.0 micro
A-GPS
Voice recording


my criticism
Display low density of pixels (167 ppi)
The camera lacks autofocus
The camera lacks flash
It lacks an ambient light sensor to adjust brightness automatic display

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario