martes, 1 de agosto de 2017

My preparations for Syzygy, (Solar Eclipse) 08/21/2017

For this, up coming Syzygy, (Solar Eclipse) I am going to the great outdoors of Idaho, with my fellow earthlings. I will be almost on the central line of the path of totality
I will bring my telescope of 114 mm that it has a special solar filter, and my cameras Canon to try to recorded, I will keep you fellow of Cyberspace posted, at this moment I do not know if I will have access to the internet, but rest assure that I will try all that is in my power, just so you know, I am bringing all my devices that I have with different carriers at this moment I have T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon hopefully one will work out
Hoping the weather will still cooperate, as you see in the pic is very good.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario