domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018

Pandaren Monk

Hello fellow of Cyberspace, today I want to introduce you to my new pet
For me it has *****.

I have already done it I can not be a Pandaria without having this pet.

I know it sounds bad but I find it very funny that to invoke this pet you have to drink beer

Mobility:
Ground

 Animation:
Yawns, bows to the owner, and does periodic Kung Fu moves. Also responds to various emotes.

This is a video
video


Abilities:
Quick strike, Focus chi, Fury of a thousand fists, Knock down, Staggered steps and Dark kick.

Release Info:

Patch 3.2.2 | Posted: November 4, 2009


I want to at as a note:

In 2009, proceeds from Pandaren Monk adoptions went to charity. It generated over $1.1 million for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Here you have some screenshot.










Hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario