sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Fury 3


Hello fellow of Cyberspace, today I want to talk about a new video game Fury 3, I speak from my experience, will detail an analysis and I will tell you a little story that develops through the game, you can also find a detailed organized and tricks I have arranged for you, without further ado proceed to my experience, analysis, history, and tricks of the game Fury 3, it is but you'll enjoy it.


  • Experience

This was my first flight simulation game and it was amazing


  • History and Analysis

You control a pilot of the Terrano de Paz Council while trying to eliminate Bion's forces from the occupied planets, of which there are 8. At each level you have to complete a list of targets, plus you have to destroy infrastructures that are considered critical , While navigating to waypoints that will allow you to reach the "jump zone" that the ship launches to the next mission. The progression of the mission is linear, moving through 3 missions on each planet before they are sent to the next. Both enemy air and ground forces are scattered throughout the mission area to attack you, and can decrease health.
To combat these enemies the player starts with a default weapon, but can unlock new weapons and abilities additions. Towards the end of each planet you have to face one or more bosses, known as Guardians; These take on numerous gigantic forms that present a greater challenge to the player.
Some of the planets seen in the game refer to existing celestial bodies and places, such as Terran (Earth), Ares (Mars) and New Kroy (an anagram from New York).
The graphics and visual effects were very good for the time, had a good soundtrack.


  • Tricks

The only one I knew was that you had an atomic weapon, if you detonate all your enemies die and you get the health level to the maximum.


  • Requirements

Developer (s) Terminal Reality
Editor (s) Microsoft Game Studios
Photex Engine
Ground Engine 1
Platform (s) Windows 95, Windows 3.1
Release dates)
NA: August 31, 1995
Gender (s) Simulation

Mode (s) One PlayerAnd with these tips I hope you can enjoy as much as I have done with this game, if you have any doubts or want to ask me anything, do not hesitate to do so, one of my hobbies are video games and I'd love to share this passion with you all, not forgetting to follow me in Google+ page as well on my YouTube channel, where I give practical tips and everything related to the wonderful world of videogames.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario